The National Network for the Development of Local Philanthropy actively cooperates with international organizations. We thank The Global Fund for Community Foundations for their fruitful cooperation.
GFCF opened grant applications for Ukrainian community foundations. Projects may cover topics listed below:
- Immediate humanitarian response work, including delivery of aid, provision of accommodation, access to services, psycho-social support;
- Supporting communities through the crisis in ways that build social cohesion, mutuality, and solidarity;
- Supporting minority, marginalized, and/or vulnerable groups and the protection and upholding of their rights;
- Longer-term development work, whether with those who have been internally displaced within Ukraine or who are refugees from Ukraine;
- and other needs.
Furthermore, we met an online meeting with GFCF Executive Director Jenny Hodgson and Ukrainian CFs
We thank the GFCF for trusting Ukrainian community foundations. We are sure that this will be effective cooperation
The Global Fund has already supported 6 Ukrainian organizations working on the model of community foundations in Ukraine:
- National Network of Local Philanthropy Development
- Ridnya Community Foundation
- Community Foundation of the City of Dubno Dobrobut
- Zhytomyr Community Foundation
- Foundation for Community Development
- Boyarka Community Foundation
Thank you for support of international partners. The support of the world community enables Ukrainians to resist in the war with russia.