The purpose of the competition is to support IBI initiatives aimed at actualizing the topic of socialization of youth in wartime (adaptation of IDP youth, support of youth initiatives, etc.) and involving young people in solving social and humanitarian problems of the community.
The goals of the competition are to create favorable conditions for the adaptation of IDP youth, their socialization in the new environment, involvement of young people in the joint solution of social, humanitarian and other important, in the opinion of young people, problems in the community.
Unregistered groups, informal youth associations and informal public initiatives are invited to the competition. In particular, these are Youth Banks of initiatives that implement their activities with charitable and public organizations (non-profit), which are registered and operate in Ukraine on the model of "community funds".
Activities that can be supported within this Competition:
- Organization of public events (public hearings, public discussions, cultural events, meetings at the place of residence, round tables, trainings, conferences, etc.);
- Conducting information campaigns in the community;
- Publication and distribution of information materials, printed and electronic publications, brochures, etc .;
- Implementation of cultural events
- This list is not exhaustive.
The requested grant amount that the team can apply for cannot be less than UAH 15,000 and not more than UAH 25,000.
Costs that can be budgeted for:
- the cost of the necessary staff, experts, consultants.
- subcontracting and direct costs of organizing and conducting events, etc .;
- administrative costs (telephone, Internet, postage, banking services);
- in some cases, the purchase of office equipment may be financed if it is justified in the project proposal and if the cost of this item does not exceed 10% of the requested amount.
- The total administrative costs of the project (including project staff fees) may not exceed 20% of the requested project amount.
To gain access to the electronic application form, the applicant must register and create their e-office on the organization's website https://philanthropy.com.ua/
Project implementation period: up to 3 months, starting from June 30, 2022.
Based on the results of the evaluation of project proposals, the Tender Commission determines the list of organizations to which grants will be awarded. The decision of the Competition Commission is the basis for making appropriate decisions of the National Network for the Development of Local Philanthropy for the preparation and signing of Agreements with the winners of the Competition for the provision of appropriate funding.
Additional negotiations will be held with the winning organizations in order to finalize their projects, taking into account the comments made by the Competition Commission. After finalizing the applications, the grantee organization will sign an agreement with the National Network for the Development of Local Philanthropy to provide targeted funding.
Representatives of the organization who are interested in submitting project proposals may contact the Manager of the competition for additional information or questions in order to clarify the terms of the competition, the procedure for submitting project proposals.
You can send your questions to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org until September 15, 2022. All questions and answers will also be in the applicant's personal account.
Approximate schedule of the competition:
Start of the competition and acceptance of applications: 15.06.2022
Last day for applications: 15.09.2022
The last day of consultations on the competition: 15.09.2022
Last day to decide on the award of grants for applications submitted before September 15 (inclusive): until 30.09.2022