On July 2, the first meeting of the Youth Council operating under the Bar City Council took place in Bar. It elected a chairman, deputy chairman and secretary. The meeting was attended by participants of the Youth Bank of the Bari Community Foundation.
Youth Council in accordance with its main tasks:
- prepare and submit proposals on the activities of the Bar City Council in the field of youth and social policy;
- will develop topical social programs for the city; will implement youth and social programs with the support of the executive bodies of the Bar City Council;
- will actively cooperate with young people on the improvement of the city and the introduction of a healthy lifestyle;
- will process the received results of the activity and will submit them in the established order to city council, etc.
- The Youth Council consisted of 30 young people aged 16 to 35.
- During the meeting, the leadership of the council was elected. Namely:
- Chairman of the Board - Vladislav Gavrishchuk,
- Deputy Chairman of the Board - Tatiana Popova,
- secretary of the council - Maryna Zatorska.
Tetyana Popova is a participant and coordinator of the IBI.
It is planned to sign a memorandum of cooperation and synchronization of actions between the Youth Council and the IBI in the following areas:
- Creation of ecological, cultural and mass, sports and information department of the Youth Council;
- Creating a logo of the Youth Council;
- Creating youth hubs.