Warm City’s anti-crisis program aims to counter the spread of coronavirus and support the economy in crisis conditions.
Considering the situation in the world, Ukraine and Ivano-Frankivsk in particular, the platform has moved to the anti-crisis mode of work. During this period, the platform’s efforts are focused on two main areas: counteracting the spread of coronavirus and supporting the economy in crisis.
In the first, the Anti-Crisis Fund of Warm City was created on the first day of work, which managed to collect ₴245 thousand. The purpose of the foundation is to strengthen priority directions in the fight against COVID-2019 in Ivano-Frankivsk. We partnered with Stop COVID-19.IF and Ivano-Frankivsk IT Cluster for a common purpose and to achieve the maximum result.
Structure of the work of the Anti-Crisis Fund:
- Fundraising (soliciting funds from local businesses and individuals);
- Daily monitoring of the needs of the city and channeling the funds raised for procurement according to priority;
- Coordinating resource assistance processes with partners working to counter COVID-2019;
- Seek innovative methods in the medical field;
- inform the people of Ivano-Frankivsk of the latest news related to the pandemic.
The Warm City Crisis Fund synchronizes its activities with partners so that you can direct these initiatives by links: "Ivano-Frankivsk IT Cluster,” Stop COVID-19.IF. Together we monitor the situation in medical institutions and purchase all necessary items with the funds raised.
The platform’s second area of work is Crisis Economy Support. It encourages businesses to adapt to a difficult economic situation and find new business formats through access to education, innovation, and mentoring.
Within this framework, the following objectives are defined:
- Conduct online training and webinars with leaders of small and medium-sized businesses;
- We seek ideas and new formats to help companies adapt to the economic crisis;
- We support small and medium-sized businesses by organizing motivational, mentoring, and networking, online meetings of various formats.
- Announcements will be posted on the Warm City platform’s Facebook page.
The Warm City platform remains open to new partnerships. We believe that we will help our city in a difficult situation by joint efforts and diligent work. Now every contribution is essential. Stay at home, but don't stay indifferent.